Kobayashi

Default General mail failure when sending e-mail from Excel

Ron,

I hope you don't mind my piggybacking this thread but I'm encountering
this very same issue.

Both myself and a colleague have been running this particular code for
2+ years and had never encountered this error. However, I now have a
new colleague and whenever they run this procedure they get this error
message.

I've looked at your site and the WIN.INI file is fine.

What is very strange is that I call 6 procedures in my code, which use
the Sendmail function, and the first 5 attempts are successful (sending
5 different workbooks) but then, for my colleague, this last workbook
just won't send, resulting in the General mail failure error message?

The only difference is that the new colleague has a Blackberry
connected? Other than that I've no idea?

Best Regards,

Adrian

--
Kobayashi