Bruno Campanini

Default update multiple worksheet in single book

"heatmiserkmp" wrote in message news:heatmiserkmp.1xu3r9_1130875873.0822@excelforu m-nospam.com...

[...]
The guy who wants me to do this, wants me to figure out how to get
sheet 2 to update when I (or he) updates sheet 1, but he wants me to
sort sheet 2 by manager, and he also wants sheet 2 to not include
deletes ( by deletes he wants the manager list to "not include" user
ids that have been deleted (denoted by a column that has an x in it
(sheet 1) that means that line or user id has been deleted).

Am I asking too much?

Not too much.
But I am still not sure about what you want.

Given Table 1 you want a procedure to come to Table 2
whenever you push a button:

Table 1
UserID UserName OtherFields Deleted Manager
12345 AAA X1X2X3 M6
71236 BBB C1C2C3 TRUE M3
11718 CCC D1D2D3 M4
74136 DDD F1F2F3 TRUE M2