MarkT

Default color/shade cell upon input

Greetings,

I have a rather busy worksheet that we use for entering in quantities for
different components and products needed for a manufacturing job.

I would like to have any and all cells shaded in when the user enters in the
quantity into that cell. The cell would need to be shaded/color added for
both viewing and for printing. I would like this so that the order pickers
would be able to easily see items needed for the job.

Is this possible without using a conditional formula on each and every cell
in the spreadsheet?

As in the past, thanks in advance for all your help.

Mark