ATaylor

Default linking cells

For some reason I was able to accomplish this for a cell below my freeze
line, but even after trying to unfreeze and take away the merged cell
function that title still will not reference back to the 1st page. The cell
may say =A!A1 or =Sheet1!A1, but there still are no words showing in those
cells.

"bpeltzer" wrote:

If your sheets are named Sheet1 through Sheet26 and Sheet1 is the source of
all updates, you would enter a formula on Sheet2 through Sheet26 that reads
=Sheet1!A1 (if A1 if the cell you're linking). You can do this easily by
selecting all but the first sheet (click on the tab for Sheet2, then
shift-click on the tab for Sheet26, then click in A1 and enter the formula).
--Bruce

"ATaylor" wrote:

The answer to this ? may be easy, but I'm having difficulties. I have 26
sheets in on wkbk. When I change one particular cell (a title w/ date) on
the 1st sheet I would like the same cell on the following 25 sheets change to
exactly what the cell on the 1st sheet was changed to. Anyone help me?