Gord Dibben

Default worksheet tabs do not respond to grouping

You never in the past used the ALT key for grouping sheets.

You used SHIFT to select all contiguous sheets between selected sheet and next
selected sheet or you used CTRL to select individual non-contiguous sheets.

What doen't happen when you use either of these keys while selecting sheets?

No sheets selected? Some sheets but not the ones you want? All sheets
selected?

Does right-click on a tab and "Select all sheets" work?

Gord Dibben Excel MVP

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:06:02 -0800, "Cleared for Take-Off"
wrote:

I have used grouping worksheets in the past using Shift or Alt. But on the
Excel I am using (2003), the worksheet tabs do not respond to the grouping
command. I run "run and fix" from the help tab. No change. What do I need to
do please. Thanks.