Jugger0s

Default Sorting Problems

I'm sorry if this has been posted in the wrong location but this is my
first time posting.

Using Excel 2002

I'm working on a large Excel Worksheet, But when I wish to sort thing
the way I want things it doesn't seem to work. Here is an example.

My sheet has 2 main columns Rank and Company, I would like to sort out
my file with Rank but also retain the groupings of companys I have.

Rank Companies
2 Bobsville
Bobsville
6 Bobsville
1 Retail Motors
6 Retail Motors
12 Jims
3 Jims
Jims

This is my exact problem, I can sort the ranks all fine but i loose the
groupings of companies, I can sort via companies but i loose the
groupings. I've tried the 'Sort' options in and it has 3 options but it
seems to always do the first thing and ignore the second 2 options.

Thanks for your time.

Gareth Jones

--
Jugger0s