Charles Smittenaar

Default Conditional formatting capability for 20+ conditions not just 3.

I have a spreadsheet that I use to schedule workers. This spreadsheet is
setup with conditional formatting for 3 of the positions. However, I have to
manually go thru and change the formatting for the others which at times can
be over 20 positions. To be able to assign conditional formatting for all
possiblilties in the same cell would be great.

Example cell contains schedule tasks indicated by letter codes.
"I" would display Green background
"R" would display Light Blue background
"V" would display Medium Blue background
"N" would display Yellow background
"ST" would display Tan background
"SLR" would display Light Orange background
"BP" would display Dark Blue background
etc...

click "I Agree" in the message pane.