dcd123

Default Combine Indirect and Sumif

Let's see if I can explain this:

I have a workbook with many sheets. I have created a summary sheet
that brings in information from the other sheets.

I want the indirect function to return a number from a specific cell
from each sheet next to the relative name. Then I want to subtract
from that number the amount that has already been paid for the year
(this is where I'm thinking I need to use the Sumif), this number is on
the summary sheet, but I want to use a criteria to return the relative
amount. Then I want to divide that result by the number of remaining
months in the year.

So I need to combine the two functions:

=INDIRECT($A82&"!"&$C$2)

Minus