Push Latency

Default A simple listing desire...

Greetings.

I am compiling an archive of the recorded lectures at a university. I
am trying to have Excel automatically add a specifically formatted
reference number in its own column along with each entry on each row,
(something like "E001L... E002L...E003L, etc.).

I imagine that this is an extremely simple function, but it seems that
it the simplest of things is also often the most elusive. I think this
has something to do with either dynamic ranges or arrays...

Thank you, in advance, for any help anyone can offer!

--
Push Latency
Push Latency's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=28364