tigercat73

Default relationship between columns

I'm trying to find a way to keep data in two columns matched. Say in Column A
I have loan #'s and in column B I have dates. I'm trying to find a way to
keep the entered data permanently "married" in relationship to each other. So
if I sort column A descending, the dates will move with the proper number. I
know this can be done if both columns are highlighted and column A is sorted,
but if only A is selected, the dates in B will not change with the
corresponding loan number. This would keep from making a really time
consuming mistake.
Is there a way to do this.
Thanks
Dan