L. Howard Kittle

Default Justify text across multiple columns

Hi Dave,

Select the cells you want to center on.
Under Format Alignment Horizontal drop down Center across selection
OK

Should do what you want if I understand the question.

HTH
Regards,
Howard

"fins2r" wrote in message
I have used Edit, Fill, Justify to fill rows with text within the
boundaries
of a set number of columns, but the text in each row is left justified.
How
do I justify the text (even spacing) in each row. If I highlight all of
the
text (multiple columns and rows) and then select Format, Cells, Alignment,
Justify; Excel jams all the text into the first column. I know I could
use a
text box, but I'd prefer not to. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
-Dave