Anne Troy

Default How can generate an executable file from Excel?

I assume you mean VB, not VBA. VBA comes automatically with Microsoft Office
and a few other applications, and is installed by default. But VB... a few
hundred bucks at eBay and other places, and it's "going out" (tho many still
use it and many I've spoken to said they still will use it for a long time).
Lots are moving to "Dot Net" (see
http://www.thescarms.com/vbasic/VB6vsVBNet.asp). But if it were mine, I'd do
it in VB6. We're managing http://www.mediasystemtools.com/, which started as
an Excel app; and www.billcollectorinabox.com. Both are VB6. Anyway, I just
searched and am having a hard time finding where to buy it. If I were you,
I'd go to www.rentacoder.com (or some place like it) and hook up with a VB
programmer. Likely, you could put a max bid of a couple hundred, and get
someone to program it for you. Be picky. Be very, very picky.
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"Ofigomez" wrote in message
Thanks for your prompt reply. Where can I purchase VBA and what is the
cost
of this language?

"Ofigomez" wrote:

I would like to compile my Excel workbooks to be able to create stand
alone
executable files.