goober

Default Nesting more than 7 variables in IF equations

Here is an addition to the If statement you might be able to use.

=IF(OR(B1=1,B2=2,B3=7,B4=12,C1=1,C2=2),1,IF(OR(B10 =1,B12=2,B13=7,B14=12,C11=1,C12=2),0,"No
Values Matched."))

This returns a 1 if any of the first conditions are met and a 0 if none
of the first and at least one of the second are met. If none are met it
returns "No Values Matched."

Hope it helps you.

Sorry if this is a repeat anywhere but I am stumped.
I am trying to create a simple IF Formula with 9 variables. My
objectives are to mark tests that require 9 codes per answer. They can
be inputed in any order. ( you can see why the IF function would be my
first choice.) I only require the outcome to be either , 1 or 0 as an
answer. Can anyone help me with a suitable solution. I am not even sure
which Function would best suit me at this point.

Thanks!

--
goober
goober's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=19838