Mark A

Default Conditional Formatting not applied to data exported from Acces

I have now hit another wall in terms of my know-how.
I now have a number of excel spreadhseets with the macro and toolbar button
I created as described before.
I want to save the spreadhseets on a shared drive for colleagues to use. How
do I associate the menu button and macro with these spreadhseets? If I copy
the files locally then the spreadhsset can no longer find the macro.
other psots/websites suggest using an .xlt or addin. But I cannot get former
to work nor figure out the latter.

Thanks again
Mark

"Max" wrote:

Glad it worked, Mark !
Thanks for the feedback ..
--
Rgds
Max
"Mark A" wrote in message
Thanks. That works - though I don't really understand why.
It is a shame that whatever formatting Excel applied when you run "Text to
Columns" doesn't persist in the worksheet. i.e. when I paste in new data

from
Excel I have to run Text to Columns again. Not a big problem - I have

created
a macro to do this and stuck a button in the menu bar.

Thanks verymuch for the v. quick reply!