matpoh

Default Which method is faster

I have a fairly large spreadsheet that keeps growing and has become
slower and slower to load/save, maneuver. I really like the way the
sheet works as I type in one number it is automatically updated to
about 10-15 different sheets.

I was wondering which of the two methods would be faster?

The workbook currently has about 175 worksheets. (I use it for
tracking performance for a cross country team with individual and
season stats) Anyway, would it be faster if I kept each "season" as a
separate file and just used one main page that links to the individual
worksheets in the separate files......or......keep it as is considering
each year adds about 25 worksheets to the total workbook?

Suggestions

--
matpoh
matpoh's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27024