tywebb76

Default Can I link single cells in a spreadsheet to another worksheet?

I use an excel spreadsheet to list job numbers for the trucking industry.
Each Job is defined by its number and all information is maintained by that
number. I also set up a spreadsheet that holds all of the pricing for each
individual job number. Is there a way that I can attach, via a link, the
pricing worksheet to an individual cell in the list with each job number. I
would like to be able to open one spreadsheet and still locate all of my
info.