Steve

Default Macro to delete pictures ?

Thanks guys,

I went to your link, and I undesrtood the F5-Special-Objects-OK-delete, so I
tried that, and it worked great. However, I also had some macro buttons on
the worksheet that also were deleted ( objects.select). Here's the macro:

Sheets("test").Select
ActiveSheet.DrawingObjects.Select
Selection.Delete

There probably is info on your link that will delete all objects but my
macro buttons, but I can't figure it out.

Thnaks again,

Steve

"Ron de Bruin" wrote:

hi

Mayve the name have a space in it ?
See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/controlsobjectsworksheet.htm

--
Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl

"Steve" wrote in message ...
I recorded a macro to delete 3 pictures that are copied onto my spreadsheet
every week. However, when I run the macro, I get a run time error stating
"item with the specified name not found". Looking at the macro, it indicates
shapes ( picture 1), shapes ( picture 2), etc.

Is there a fix for this ?

Thanks,

Steve