Graham

Default Graphs and sheet referencing?

Hi

I've created a worksheet that contains data and 18 graphs related to
the data. I want to use this sheet (without data) like a template, so
I can copy and paste the sheet contents onto adjacent sheets and start
entering different data.
But, how do I stop the graphs from referring to the original worksheet
for the data?
Absolute within the page is fine but what can I do about the worksheet
referencing
Without going into each individual graph to change the worksheet
that's been referenced each time the template is copied

I'm hopping for some copy and paste type option

Thanks

Graham