JMJJ Cates

Default Design complicated form

Many thanks

This will work! I was thinking of using tick boxes or radio buttons in stead
of drop down but this will work!
Next step is allowing only one YES answer per horizontal line of 4 options:
I would like to force the choice between the 4 options.
really appreciated!

JMJJ Cates

"damorrison" wrote in message
oups.com...
are you going to use dropdown menu for your yes on no answer??
try this if you are
it is an example for four cells...
=IF(G1="Yes",1,0)+IF(G2="Yes",1,0)+IF(G3="Yes",1,0 )+IF(G4="Yes",1,0)
Place this formula in a cell and it will add up the yes's for the other
four cells. Yoy can add more if stmnts.
for the dropdown menu select a cell or a range , go to
data,validation,list type,then type Yes,No (no quotes) in the source
and you will have your dropdown menu