Lilliabeth

Default Percentage formula in Excel spreadsheet

Not sure I understand the problem; tell us what answer or error you are
getting.

Also, don't you mean you are summing C2:C*13* in C14 and E2:E*13* in
E14?

Oh, and you can get rid of the Sum - this is all you need:

=(E14-C14)/ABS(E14)

Rick Wrote:
Hi, In my spreadsheet cell E14 adds up E2 - E14 and cell C14 adds up C2
-
C14. In G14 I have put a formula to show the difference between E14
and C14
as a Percentage ( formula for G14 is =SUM(E14-C14)/ABS(E14) ).
When the
Formula for G14 looks at E14 and C14 all it sees is a SUM formula to
add up
the column. Does anyone know how to solve this problem. Many thanks
for
looking. Rick

--
Lilliabeth