a0relento

Default Help with date formating when export to Word

Dear Anne,
Tks for yr help.
The solution for me was not completely OK (the date came out like
"dd/00/yyyy" - ie: zeros in place of mm).
But I was able to find solution formatting field in word as "MM".
Tks again.

"Anne Troy" wrote:

Try the options he
http://www.officearticles.com/word/m...osoft_word.htm
************
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com

"a0relento" wrote in message
My reginal setting (PT-Portugal) in Windows for "date" is: dd/mm/yyyy,
instead of US normal setting of mm/dd/yyyy.

In Excel, dates appear OK, like my regional settings (ie: dd/mm/yyyy).

However, if I do a mailmerge into Word, using the sourcedata from excel,
the
date comes like US setting (mm/dd/yyyy), which is no usefuk for me.

How can I solve this problem ???

Tks in advance for any help.