irresistible007

Default First and last entry

Hi every one :)

MY PROB #1:

I am having a statement of transaction in a Chronological order lets
says the Col A is for date, Col B is for description and so on....

I want a formula which could provide me the date of last transaction on
sheet and the date of first transaction on sheet...

MY PROB #2:

I want a IF type formula... which should check the range of cells (from
Bottom to Top) If the condition is met by a cell should display the
contents of that cell and if not should check for the next cell in
range... but the thing is that it should start checking from bottom...

--
irresistible007

irresistible007's Profile: http://www.hightechtalks.com/m63
View this thread: http://www.hightechtalks.com/t2260923