Jon Peltier

Phil -

Now that you see the technique, the possibilities are only limited by your ability
to imagine an appropriate dynamic formula.

This link shows a formula that will always show the latest twelve months in a data
range:

http://peltiertech.com/Excel/Charts/DynamicLast12.html

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

PhilGTI wrote:

Thanks Bernard!
Is there a way to get a rolling dynamic chart?

"Bernard Liengme" wrote:

The easier way would be to use a dynamic chart.
One way to do this is shown at
http://www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme/E...ps/Dynamic.htm
Make you chart on the same sheet as the data, and then use Cut and Paste to
put it with others on a separate worksheet. Better yet, put all the charts
on a Chartsheet.

best wishes

--
Bernard Liengme
www.stfx.ca/people/bliengme

"PhilGTI" wrote in message

Can you paste a chart as a link within the same workbook?
I have a large workbook, with a different worksheet for each location.
Each
of these worksheets has a large data range which I add to each month.
Next
to the data range I have a corresponding chart. This makes it easy to
update
the chart each month, by dragging the color-coded range for the entire
data
series. What I need to do is display all of the charts together in one
worksheet. I've tried moving them all to a separate worksheet, but then
it's
difficult to update them. (no more color ranges) Is there an easier way
do this? I'm using an older version of excel, 97.