ttmannan ttmannan is offline
Junior Member

Default SUM IF problem

I have the following formula
=SUM(IF(SCAR!$A$8:$A$9000=Sheet3!H$1,IF(SCAR!$H$8: $H$9000=Sheet3!$F44,1,0)))

And it seemed to work pretty well so I dragged it into 4 additional columns and 74 additional rows (allowing the non $ protected variables to change) and it worked on a few but then returns zeros everywhere else. It should continue to count the occurrances of what is input in the "F and H" but it just seems like Excel gave up after 25 stores and left the other 49 hanging.... see example below.... it picked up at the end but I wonder about that too because the store number (far left column (F column)) at the bottom are low, double digit numbers. The TOTAL on 178 is 30 and it should be spread between the 5 columns indicating to me what makes up the total.... Any help would be greatfully appreciated. Thanks in advance!!!!!

TOTAL LATE MFRB/C NO PMK ONHND+ OTHER
1 61 5 20 0 9 27
4 58 11 13 3 8 23
5 155 25 24 13 22 71