markexcel

David and BJ. Thanks for your answers so far and sorry for the lack of
info.
Basically I have a table that will be saved as xpress tags text and
flowed into Quark.

Some of the cells are empty and I want to create a macro that will
stick a dash into any empty cells in the table.

So far I have figured out macro's to the point where I can style
columns up and concancate them. But this is all stuff that affects the
cell or column containing the function.
I feel I now need some sort of very sophisticated search and replace
but nothing jumps out, which indicates I'm probably on the wrong track
entirely!

More pointers welcome.

Marko

--