cwinters

Default Chart title text linked from a cell? Possible?

I would like to make a chart that has its title text linked to the
contents of a cell. It is not obvious how to do this, or even if it is
possible. It appears like the chart title is static -- you have to
manually type in the title, even if it already, conveniently, exists in
the contents of a cell somewhere. Is there a way to do it?
I have a giant array of charts I am making and the titles are already
written into the first column, it would be ncie to just link them into
the title space.

A second, but related question is, can I create text boxes within a
chart, whose contents are defined by a cell contents. For example, I
want to create a text box on a chart that says "growth 10%" and that
text is contained within cell A11.

--
cwinters
cwinters's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=18386