Bob Phillips

IF? LOL!

I doubt that most users would see SUMPRODUCT as an advanced technique Ken,
they probably don't see it as you do.

Bob

"Ken Wright" wrote in message
Those would have been my guess too. Throw in Solver and IF / VLOOKUP /
SUMPRODUCT type formulas as well and you have a pretty fair list I think.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

------------------------------*------------------------------*------------

----
------------------------------*------------------------------*------------

----

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
A guess, but I would suggest he means things like

- pivot tables
- charts
- data validation
- Goal seek
- scenarios
- subtotals
- filtering

and maybe some more

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"PRASAD RAO SEERA" <PRASAD RAO wrote in
message ...
Dear Friends,

I need a small information. Recently, I appeared for Financail

Executive
post in a leading private bank. And, in that interview, I am asked to
rate

my
skills with regard to Excel. I rated myself as "Accurate". Later, the
interviewer asked me, "r u familiar with the advanced topics of EXCEL

or
will
be using EXCEL just by and for punching figures and doing calculations.

Now,
what I want to know from u is that What does he mean by "Advanced
Topics"?

Please reply. I would be grateful to the guys who respond to this

query.

Thanks a lot.

Prasad Rao Seera