Ken Wright

Those would have been my guess too. Throw in Solver and IF / VLOOKUP /
SUMPRODUCT type formulas as well and you have a pretty fair list I think.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03

"Bob Phillips" wrote in message
A guess, but I would suggest he means things like

- pivot tables
- charts
- data validation
- Goal seek
- scenarios
- subtotals
- filtering

and maybe some more

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"PRASAD RAO SEERA" <PRASAD RAO wrote in
message ...
Dear Friends,

I need a small information. Recently, I appeared for Financail Executive
post in a leading private bank. And, in that interview, I am asked to
rate

my
skills with regard to Excel. I rated myself as "Accurate". Later, the
interviewer asked me, "r u familiar with the advanced topics of EXCEL or

will
be using EXCEL just by and for punching figures and doing calculations.

Now,
what I want to know from u is that What does he mean by "Advanced
Topics"?

Please reply. I would be grateful to the guys who respond to this query.

Thanks a lot.

Prasad Rao Seera