Debbie L.

Default How do I share data in different worksheets?

I have one excel spreadsheet that I am inputting data for tracking purposes.
I need
to also print out this information, in a different format, and forward to an
end
user. I have set up a second excel spreadsheet in the format necessary.

Currently the information from spreadsheet 1 is automatically populating into
spreadsheet 2. BUT- for every record I add I have to continually go into
spreadsheet 2 and update the row number within the formula to pull in the
correct data. Is there a way so that as I key in each row - the record will
automatically populate correctly within spreadsheet 2?