Lou

Thanks Dave,
I have downloaded the XLMACR8.HLP. It comes with a XLMACR8.GID and a
readme.txt file.
the read me file says:
"To make the file available for use, copy it to the folder that contains
Microsoft Excel 97 on your computer."

I don't even have a specific folder for my Excel. Excel.exe is in an
\Office10 file.
Well any way, I've looked at it and I guess it will be usefull.
Il put it somewhere and open it when I need it.

But I'll also try to understand better Myrma's solution

Lou

"Dave Peterson" wrote:

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/r...etext=Macrofun

You can read more about them by getting both of these:
Macrofun.exe & Macro97.exe (which contains XLMacr8.hlp)

I think you'll have trouble with macrofun.exe, but macro97.exe creates a .hlp
file.

And to me, it sure looks like the content is the same.

Lou wrote:

I have downloaded the xlmacro.exe file in order to be able to keep my old
macros update, or to write new .xlm macros.
xlmacro.exe won't install, because it requires that I have an Office 2000 in
my computer.

Is there an equivalent. I used to write lots of .xlm macros, but I don't
feel like learning Visual Basic macros, and that what I want to do cannot be
simply recorded.

Is there any way that I coud use the help file xlmacro.exe

--

Dave Peterson