Myrna Larson

The only way to use the EXE file you have would be to install Excel 2000, then
install the Help file, and copy it to the directory for Office 10 Help files,
then uninstall Excel 2000.

If you post your email address, I can send you the required XLMACRO.CHM file.
To install it, just Search your hard drive for file XLMACRO.CHM, which is a
small stub file (about 20k AIR). Copy the file I send you to that directory,
replacing the stub file.

On Thu, 6 Oct 2005 17:57:01 -0700, Lou wrote:

I have downloaded the xlmacro.exe file in order to be able to keep my old
macros update, or to write new .xlm macros.
xlmacro.exe won't install, because it requires that I have an Office 2000 in
my computer.

Is there an equivalent. I used to write lots of .xlm macros, but I don't
feel like learning Visual Basic macros, and that what I want to do cannot be
simply recorded.

Is there any way that I coud use the help file xlmacro.exe