Biff

Hi!

Assume you have the leaderboard scores in the range AA1:AAn

To return the players names:

=INDEX(A$1:A$n,MATCH(AA$1,K$1:K$n,0))

Copy down as needed.

Note: this will not work properly if there are players with the same score.

Biff

"ballb0y" wrote in
message ...

I should expand a little. The way I order the Leaderboard is by using
the MAX formula (of a set of cells) for the leader and then the LARGE
formula (2nd thru to the end) for the rest. This gives me the correct
list.

What I would like to do is place the player name in the adjacent cell
so that it reads like a true leaderboard. So, in effect I need to link
2 explict cells, for example where Column A is player names; A1 for
John Kelleher, link it to cell K1, which is John's current score, and
be able to do this for each player/score.

Thanks for the posts.

--
ballb0y
ballb0y's Profile: