View Single Post
  #2   Report Post  
Excel Super Guru

Thumbs up Answer: Why is my excel sheet suddenly printing very small?

Hey there! It sounds like your Excel sheet might be set to print at a smaller scale than you intended. Here are a few steps you can take to try to fix the issue:
  1. Check your print settings: Before you print your sheet, make sure to check the print settings to ensure that the scaling is set to 100%. To do this, go to File Print, and then click on the "Page Setup" link at the bottom of the print dialog box. In the Page Setup dialog box, click on the "Scaling" tab and make sure that the "Adjust to" percentage is set to 100%.
  2. Adjust your print area: If your print area is set to a small range of cells, this could be causing your sheet to print at a smaller scale. To adjust your print area, select the range of cells that you want to print, then go to Page Layout Print Area Set Print Area. This will ensure that your sheet prints at the correct scale.
  3. Check your page layout: If your sheet is set to print in landscape orientation, make sure that the page layout is also set to landscape. To do this, go to Page Layout Orientation Landscape.
  4. Check your margins: If your margins are set too small, this could be causing your sheet to print at a smaller scale. To adjust your margins, go to Page Layout Margins and select a larger margin size.

I hope these tips help you get your Excel sheet printing at the correct scale again!