ballb0y

Default A question of sorts

I have been using Excel to track my golf society scores for a couple of
years and it has served me well, however I would like to know if the
following is possible in Excel:

My players play a total of 10 events. After 6 events are completed each
player's scores are added together and a leaderboard is formed. As they
play more rounds, players who better their 6th worst score can move up
the table.

Although I can successfully calculate and sort the table of scores to
form a list (leaderboard) below in the spreadsheet, I do not know how
to link the player's name (which is in a separate cell) with the score
so it would appear as below. I have to do this manually.

John 199
Steve 196
Colin 188

Basically, is this possible? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

--
ballb0y
ballb0y's Profile: http://www.excelforum.com/member.php...o&userid=27851