Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Phillip Swanepoel Phillip Swanepoel is offline

Default populate and list and sumup

On Thursday, April 2, 2020 at 2:36:07 PM UTC+2, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Phillip,

Am Thu, 2 Apr 2020 03:50:59 -0700 (PDT) schrieb Phillip Swanepoel:

but 1st I am not all that familiar with tables or pivot

then 2nd I quess i needed to say the actual columns i use is not a and b but E and G 12 down to where the data stop. it will range between 80 on one page and 280 (or more) on the next page. Using 12 pages per workbook.

and then I would need to make a summary of the pivots on page 13

have another look:
https://1drv.ms/x/s!AqMiGBK2qniTgetN...vHMEw?e=NMJVDu

Regards
Claus B.
--
Windows10
Office 2016

would you mind I email you the workbook? or upload somewhere...

yes the last option work for me. but i think the explanation i gave is not sufficient for what i need... Sorry

I can mail you the book?

regards

Phillip