Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Impossible to move a window with VBA 2016 for Mac

On 2018-02-05 17:00:18 +0000, Auric__ said:

Patrick wrote:

Did someone noticed the same thing ?

Not having 2016 installed, all I can do is confirm that it does work in
2011, and that as far as I can tell, it *should* work in 2016.

"It *should* work" isn't the same thing as "It works". Just test Office
365 on a Mac.

Pass. I already have 2011, it opens my spreadsheets and runs my macros, so
why would I bother changing?

Have you noticed any other issues?

Yes, I've noticed many other issues. And I'm not the only one.

What I can say is that Office 365 is the worse suite that Microsoft has
ever released for the Mac. And I used it for years. Office 365 for the
Mac is a shame.

So cancel your subscription and go back to using 2011. I have 365 on my PC,
and AFAICT 2011 has no issues with spreadsheets created in the most recent
version.

--
I'm willing to say most of the things I do are horribly wrong,
but they amuse me.