Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Auric__ Auric__ is offline

Default Impossible to move a window with VBA 2016 for Mac

Patrick wrote:

I have some problems when I try to move a window on the screen with
Excel 2016 (up to date) for Mac.

Sub Test()
ActiveWindow.Left = ActiveWindow.Left + 100
End Sub

When I run this Macro with Excel 2016 for Windows or Excel 2011 for
Mac, all works fine. But it fails under Excel 2016 for Mac, the window
doesn't move at all and there's no error message.

Did someone noticed the same thing ?

Not having 2016 installed, all I can do is confirm that it does work in 2011,
and that as far as I can tell, it *should* work in 2016. Have you noticed any
other issues?

--
Now is the time to do the thing that must be done!