Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] eakusedesign@gmail.com is offline

Default The time should fall in between the shift timings only

Hi Friends,

I am creating a project management sheet in google, where I need to record the actual time the task started and the planned time the task was supposed to start. It works with timestamps and the data is being picked up from google form. Once the project starts, we have to calculate the planned time by adding the required hours for each project. the condition here is that the time calculated should fall in between the shift timings i.e between 9:30 AM to 6:30 PM and not beyond that.