cbanks

Its a worksheet, Just want it to add the ones not ending with cr.. Instead
its adding them all.. In theory i need it to add the ones not ending with cr
and then subtract those ending with cr from the total of those ending without
cr..

Column G Cells 11-32
$642CR
$306CR
$143CR
$207CR
$350CR
$327
$297
$441

"RagDyer" wrote:

Depends on the type of data you're working with.

Click in the $306 cell and post back with what you see in the formula bar.

Same thing for the $200CR cell.

RD

"cbanks" wrote in message
I am trying to sum a column.. series goes like this... $306, $200CR,

$500...
I want to add the cells that do not end with CR.. how??