Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] nvisibleaaron@gmail.com is offline

Default how do I delete data in a cell without deleting formula?

On Friday, July 31, 2015 at 12:59:57 PM UTC-4, Auric__ wrote:
mattsteel101 wrote:

On Sunday, April 20, 2008 at 11:07:25 PM UTC+1, David Biddulph wrote:
A cell contains either formula or data. It can't contain both.

That is rubbish David

You're replying to a post from 7 years ago.

--
I look at my life and it just seems so depressing that I'm
not sure if I was born or if Morrissey sang me into existence.

I'm replying to a post from a year ago.. about a post from 7 years prior.. just for the hell of it.