Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
[email protected] kathy.buxton@grasshorse.com is offline

Default Convert QuickBooks time format to excel to calculate

On Thursday, February 18, 2010 at 11:14:01 AM UTC-6, Misty May wrote:
When I export a Quickbooks "Time by Job Summary" report to Excel, the time is
converted in a time and date format. If I want to put a dollar amount to that
time, it needs to be converted into a number format. I can easily convert the
time for anything less than 24 hours using =(D18-INT(D18))*24. How can I
easily do that for any time greater than 24 hours?

Thank you Misty May. You helped me with a problem I've been wrestling with for months in translating my Quickbooks time on projects to numerical values.