Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] oneanjel@gmail.com is offline

Default Prevent SORT from asking to expand selection in Excel 2007?

I know this is an old thread but I was just searching for what I assumed would be an easy solution that apparently doesn't exist. The person that said they're glad MS added that warning is the exact kind of idiot who shouldn't be using a complex application like Excel in the first place and has created a generation of multiple warnings that we now see everywhere. Honestly, if you don't know enough about a program to know whether you've selected a column or the entire sheet then you should still be in high school. Or maybe the problem is that MS needs two version: For Dummies; and then For Professionals. When they start putting a warning on a parents coffee cup: Did you remember your child in the grocery store?" I'm going to just nod and say to myself "Yup this is the generation of the total utter idiot who couldn't open their own eyes if their brain was any less capable. God help us all.