Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_6_] GS[_6_] is offline

Default VBA to launch camera app, take photo & insert in a cell

Hi Garry

returned from my holiday now - feeling refreshed and rarin' to go!

I've looked into launching the camera app but cannot find the .exe
file. After much time I've discovered that apps are stored in
C:\Program Files\WindowsApps but within there there is nothing that
appears to be the .exe to run. (I am displaying hidden files and file
extensions).

Any ideas? I'm happy to post somewhere more appropriate, as I feel
I've strayed away from XL programming now ;o)

Thanks again.

Steve

That path is for 64bit apps only. If your camera app is 32bit then look
under C:\Program Files (x86)\

Also, see if you can find a forum for camera app users!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc