Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] Steven@pctamers.eu is offline

Default VBA to launch camera app, take photo & insert in a cell

Hi Garry

returned from my holiday now - feeling refreshed and rarin' to go!

I've looked into launching the camera app but cannot find the .exe file. After much time I've discovered that apps are stored in C:\Program Files\WindowsApps but within there there is nothing that appears to be the .exe to run. (I am displaying hidden files and file extensions).

Any ideas? I'm happy to post somewhere more appropriate, as I feel I've strayed away from XL programming now ;o)

Thanks again.

Steve