JK123 JK123 is offline
Junior Member

Default Values from a weighted average

Hi all,

I am new to the forum so hopefully this is posted in the correct place. I am trying to three derive values from a weighted average that I know. The below data starts in A1. I know the weighted average value of my data is 473.27, I need a formula to calculate the three missing values in C3-C5 and these three values must be of equal value. The three missing values are currently roughly 470 based on the weighted average of 473.27 but I need a formula as the 473.27 will change and I want those three missing values to move equally as the weighted average changes.

Volume Density Value
2,793.794 0.7393 482.48
2,656.384 0.7370
2,745.854 0.7345
2,546.092 0.7365

Weighted Average Value 473.27

Hopefully that description of the problem makes sense, some help would be appreciated.

Thank you in advance