Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Bruce Sinclair[_2_] Bruce Sinclair[_2_] is offline

Default Shortcut Key to delete rows

In article , wrote:
On Wednesday, July 15, 2015 at 10:41:48 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, January 21, 2008 at 2:31:00 AM UTC+3:30, jcf321 wrote:
Is there a keyboard shortcut to delete selected rows? (PS: I know that

there
is an icon, but am looking for keyboard shortcut)

use this shortcut to delete and entire row or a group of rows: Ctrl+-
(it also deletes Columns, or Cells Depending on selection)

for a complete list of shortcut keys go the following website:
http://www.asap-utilities.com/excel-tips-shortcuts.php

what if you are looking to delete a large number of rows. What I need to do is
delete rows that have data in them and keep the blank ones of a list of
atleast 3500

Filter on blank, select, done ?