Dave Peterson

Ahhhhhhh.

Good catch.

You can add another option to your Tools dropdown.
tools|customize|commands tab|tools category
Scroll down the commands side until you find: COM Add-ins...

Drag that to your favorite toolbar. I dragged it right under Addins under
Tools.

Then you'll see that you can toggle that addin on and off--just like
tools|addins.

alainr wrote:

Any workbook open that you didn't expect?

Nothing except a blank Book1 with no code anywhere.

Search for all *.xlb files (in hidden folders, too)
Rename all the *.xlb files to *.xlbOLD
Start excel and see if it worked.

Didn't work

However, I did managed to track-down the Addin folder and delete the DLL
that seemed to be culprit. It's funny that this DLL still got hooked-up to
Excel even if I didn't select it in the Addins... dialog box!?

Thanks for your help.

--

Dave Peterson