Kefo Kefo is offline
Junior Member

Default HOw do I create a rolling day excel sheet

Ok So I am at loss on how to do this. I have an excel sheet that everyday the date is entered and adjacent cells have some data displayed(see my example below).

What I want to do is when a user enters the data for the new day then 1 row is hidden so that only 365 days of data is actually displayed. The sheet I attached has less then 2 weeks present just to give you an idea of what everything looks like but obviously with the goal of going back 365 days.

A B C D E
Date Julian Date Product Code Product Name Comments
09-Jan-14 4009 1234567 Testing testing
10-Jan-14 4010 2345678 Test test
09-Jan-15 5009 3456789 Testin Testin

So when someone enters 10-Jan-15 it will automatically hide all the data associated with 09-Jan-14 so that 10-Jan-15 will be at the top of the sheet and continue to do so as each new day is entered.

Thanks for your help in advance