Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default How to change add-in object from within worksheet module.

W dniu środa, 10 grudnia 2014 22:40:34 UTC+1 użytkownik GS napisał:

One way is to have your addin create menus at startup so you can
access its functionality at any time. Note that it's necessary to
delete any custom menus at shutdown so as not to modify Excel's TLB
file.

Hi Garry, thx for the answer.
I know the "menu way" to run anything by clicking the button.
My problem is different. I need to change for example the label
caption which is located on the add-in form. I hope this picture
would explain what do I want:
http://s12.postimg.org/opxcn5a4t/exc.jpg

Regards
Archidamos

You have set a reference to the VBA project and so you can only access
what you see listed in Object Explorer. Normally, this does not include
userforms!

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!