Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default Manditory cells in table

Your biggest dilemma is that you don't understand Excel's row and
column orientation.

Rows run across horizontally and are numbered 1 through whatever down
the left side.

Columns run vertically and are designated A to whatever across the
top.

You can modify the code to suit your needs once you decide what cells
need filling.

Gord

On Fri, 5 Dec 2014 17:58:25 +0000, Jeff Owen
wrote:

Thanks for the reply. I have already tried something like this - the
issue is I can but the values in for the first empty row (a1:a4) however
when someone fills in the second name in row b they don't have to fill
in everything as row a is already full.
If I put in rows a to g (for example) what happens of I only want to
fill in one row. And then what happens when Someone fills in row h
incorrectly.

Do you see my dilemma? I need something that says if column 1 is full on
a particular row then columns 2,3,4 also need to be full